New Regulatory Compliance Training System eBrochure
Course Design & Scheduling. Modern Recordkeeping. E-Learning. Mobile Grading and Beyond
Perhaps the most important aspect of an organizations regulatory governing process but often the most overlooked is recordkeeping. Regulations are clear regarding what is required and fines can be steep if not complied with. If your organization receives an audit, training records are typically requested regardless of the audit purpose. If your organization trains an individual under a federal regulation, there is likely a required record of training to be maintained. Seems simple enough with an Excel spreadsheet and filing cabinets, except when you are relying on multiple departments in your organization to produce and maintain those critical records.
Keep everyone on the same page and ensure consistency by utilizing ATMS’ method of recordkeeping. Electronically store initial and recurrent training dates and automatically generate recurrent training dates for future completion. A comprehensive history will be maintained for each employee for each course taken, including test dates and scores. Once complete and if required, certificates of completion can be generated for print and are automatically saved in the trainees history. Generate a variety of reports to show employees due for upcoming training and be ahead of the game. Allow multiple departments to efficiently and effectively manage their required training and recordkeeping while feeling secure that your organization is compliant with these often overlooked area.
Training Records Module Highlights:
- Human Resource (HR) data may be stored with individual trainee records.
- Maintains comprehensive electronic recordkeeping for each trainee to ensure compliance based on each course.
- History of course specifics is maintained for each trainee for each course completed or started.
- Allows administrators to approve a completed course, triggering a recurrent training event.
- Advance warning of training expiration dates to allow administrators to take preventative action.
- Generates and stores certificates of completion and additional licensing information.