1. Maintain training records and build your training courses in one centralized location (certificates, training history, qualifications, and results). No more scattered training records.
2. Eliminate the need for paper recordkeeping with a training management system that allows access from anywhere.
3. Automate recurrent training scheduling so no risk of employees going past a recurrent training date.
4. Deliver e-learning with your existing training materials with real-time access to results.
5. Have direct control your e-learning training content and results instead of using an outsourced LMS.
6. Audit-ready with training records easily accessible.
7. Maintain records for pertinent certifications and licenses outside of training (CDL w/ Hazmat endorsement, STA numbers, TWIC, FAST Card).
8. Save time and money by using less resources to instruct training and manage recordkeeping.
9. Reduce risk of monetary fines issued by federal regulators by ensuring records and certifications are issued and maintained.
10. Generate reports and analytics of training events, upcoming and recurrent training.