According to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA), most transportation incidents involving hazardous materials /dangerous goods are caused by human errors. Training is the best way of preventing hazardous materials incidents. Using a robust TMS, or Training Management System, to train your employees helps ensure safety and compliance in the following ways:
- Increases your employee safety.
- Reduces on the job incidents and accidents.
- Increases employee skill levels and core competancies.
- Helps avoid costly regulatory fines and penalties due to non-compliance.
- Reduces your company’s operational costs to run the business.
- Decreases property damage costs.
- Increases your company’s overall productivity.
- Improves your company’s ability to be profitable.
AQT Solution’s ATMS (Advanced Training Management System) is designed for aviation, highway, railroad, marine and other multi-modal transportation and logistics companies, including hazardous materials shipping. Initially engineered in 2000 for commercial airlines and military training, ATMS (Advanced Training Management System) has now been expanded for general regulatory compliance and dangerous goods training. ATMS is a robust, enterprise-wide, integrated training management system for all personnel that require compliance- and qualification-based periodic training. ATMS allows companies to easily manage employee training schedules, delivery online training or in the classroom, manage recordkeeping, grade and certify employees from one integrated training solution.